We're working hard to make The Cornerstone a Safe Place.
Church is different. A trip to the store, having coffee with a friend... Everything is different.
But different in a good way. We've taken steps to make sure your family is safe whenever you're with us.
- When you arrive on Sundays, you will be greeted warmly at the door and ushered right to your seat.
- There is reserved seating for each household and lots of room for guests and everyone keeps a good distance.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put into place.
- Face masks are mandatory the entire time you're in the building.
- There is hand sanitizer located at the entrance and throughout the building.
- If you're coming with children, PowerKids is on for the entire service and you simply drop off your kids when you arrive and pick them up when the service concludes.
- We encourage everyone to maintain a distance of 2m and to keep social interaction to a minimum.
If you have any questions about our COVID19 plan, please email the church office.